– FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE –
Hill Tech introduces UV irradiator housing for easy conversion to UV curing
Hill Tech introduces UV irradiator/ UV lamp housing for easy conversion of existing production lines from widths of 4 to 100 inches using traditional dryers to a UV drying/curing line.
This standard line of lamp irradiator assemblies (LIA) which in addition to being an instant solution to reliable cooling of your UV lamp provide:
- Lamp mounting
- A highly efficient method of focusing UV energy on to the curing surface.
- Longer UV-lamp life.
- More UV energy to the curing target improving your throughput.
- Two focus versions.
- Faster development time in implementing cooling for UV curing equipment.
- No design or tooling investment required.
- Reduced parts count.
- An excellent option for UV retrofits system.
- Improved quality and better UV cure results through consistent cooling.
- Flexible lengths for almost any UV system: can be used for lamp arc lengths from 4 to 100 inches.
There are easy steps list which example installation of these assemblies and other questions at: